Tall Tablet Stand w/Adjustable Tablet Holder
This product has a very heavy (6 lbs) base and rubber feet so it stays put. It is completely 360 degree adjustable as well as height adjustable.
If using this Stand to get your iPad up high enough behind an acutely-angle physical keyboard, here are the benefits:
- Eyes forward
- Trunk erect
- Orientation forward, not down
- Motor movement, forward
- No 'head-bobbing' (where the user leans over to see the keys and/or eye-hand coordinates, and then sits erect to see the effect on the screen)
Our Adjustable Tablet Holder (ATH) is included, so you just need to select which one. Tall is for iPads in protective cases, like my popular Ultimate II ones. Standard is for Mini iPads, or regular ones not in a protective case (which is crazy ;-) . Tall & Thick is for really thick foam cases.
- Choose Standard for smaller tablets (Kindle, iPad Mini, etc.) or regular size iPads NOT in a protective case (although I think it's crazy not to protect your valuable investment). Please consider one of my Ultimate II cases!
- Choose Tall for regular or larger tablets in protective cases.
- Choose Tall & Thick for VERY thick foam cases.
We offer a variety of carrier options and add another, approximately, 10% of the carrier cost to cover packaging materials and labor.
Orders may be returned, upon receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) # from or by calling 1-800-RJCooper, within 30 days of receipt of product, for a refund of the purchase price of the item(s). After that, if the item is in sale-able condition, a store credit may be issued. Shipping is not refunded.
Defective units, received within 1 year of purchase, must be sent back to us, after contacting us and receiving an RMA (see above). Packages must have the RMA on the outside, shipped via a trackable method, and include a detailed note explaining the defect.